Sea Lice Identification Workshop
The purpose of the workshop is to combine lectures and group discussion with hands-on experience to increase understanding of sea lice biology and current management practices.
Questions and discussions relating to fish health and disease are expected and encouraged.
Participants can expect to gain a broad knowledge of the subject through the following topics:
- general biology and life cycle of sea lice
- general salmon biology
- factors affecting sea lice populations
- impacts of sea lice on salmon
- sea lice counting methods
- management practices and treatments
- current research
Classroom, Laboratory, Field Trip
One day or two day workshops
Next Workshop Offering:
Please contact us directly if you would like to attend or set up a workshop.